Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 30
I am Nicholas from Niedergesteln. I am learning to play the Trombone. Other hobbies are Travel. Feel free to visit my web page - [url=https://Theripper93.com/wiki/index.php/User:MyrtleHoneycutt]Theripper93.com[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 21, 2022, 01:01:42 AM »
You actually reported this really well.

My website - https://Wiki.Alamedanativehistoryproject.com/index.php/User:SamiraEichmann2
Logged
Also visit my site :: Theripper93.com
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 23
I'm a 47 years old and working at the college (Nutritional Sciences). In my spare time I try to learn French. I've been twicethere and look forward to go there sometime near future. I love to read, preferably on my beloved Kindle. I really love to watch NCIS and Supernatural as well as docus about nature. I love Leaf collecting and pressing. Take a look at my web-site: [url=https://ganz.wiki/index.php/User:FernBozeman7]https://ganz.wiki/index.php/User:FernBozeman7[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new girl
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 01:06:04 AM »
Nicely put, Cheers!

my website ... WiKI.CeLEtI.COm.br