Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 28 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
My name is Debra from Boronia studying Physical. I did my schooling, secured 76% and hope to find someone with same interests in Metal detecting.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 17, 2022, 08:20:03 AM »
Thank you. I like this!
Logged
my homepage - birthday
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 16
My name is Jackson (31 years old) and my hobbies are Golf and Handball.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 08:27:44 AM »
Information nicely used!!
Logged
Visit my site graduation
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello from France. I'm glad to be here. My first name is Minda. I live in a town called Besancon in western France. I was also born in Besancon 28 years ago. Married in November year 2007. I'm working at the backery. my web blog - [url=https://Gcbacklog.info/index.php/User:AntjeSchultheiss]https://Gcbacklog.info/index.php/User:AntjeSchultheiss[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally registered
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 08:28:30 AM »
Amazing tons of awesome data.

my website; https://www.mindflix.Io