Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 33
My name's Charla Mocatta but everybody calls me Charla. I'm from Australia. I'm studying at the college (2nd year) and I play the Mandolin for 7 years. Usually I choose songs from my famous films :). I have two brothers. I like Kayaking, watching movies and Kart racing. Here is my page ... [url=https://flarborday.org/index.php?title=User:VickiePerreault]FlArbOrdAY.oRg[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 16, 2022, 04:05:39 PM »
Terrific material, Cheers.

Here is my blog post: https://Www.Crustcorporate.com/wiki/User:Eulalia6478
Logged
Check out my web-site: fLArbOrday.oRG
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 13
Hello from Belgium. I'm glad to be here. My first name is Athena. I live in a town called Dampremy in nothern Belgium. I was also born in Dampremy 29 years ago. Married in March 2004. I'm working at the the office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I finally registered
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 04:06:33 PM »
Regards, A good amount of facts!
Logged