Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 13 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 12
My hobby is mainly Equestrianism. I try to learn Norwegian in my spare time.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 16, 2022, 02:58:25 PM »
Very well spoken really. !
Logged
Also visit my page ... the best retirement gifts
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
My name is Debra from Boronia studying Physical. I did my schooling, secured 76% and hope to find someone with same interests in Metal detecting.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 03:01:18 PM »
Truly lots of awesome material.
Logged
my homepage - birthday