Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
I'm a 36 years old and work at the university (Integrated International Studies). In my spare time I try to learn Danish. I have been twicethere and look forward to returning sometime near future. I like to read, preferably on my kindle. I like to watch Psych and American Dad as well as documentaries about nature. I like Hiking.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 15, 2022, 02:57:24 PM »
Useful postings, Thanks a lot.
Logged
Check out my homepage saudi video
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 8
Name: Lan Harmon My age: 22 Country: Italy Town: Bolzaneto Post code: 16162 Street: Via Agostino Depretis 40
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 03:00:08 PM »
Awesome stuff, With thanks!
Logged
My homepage ... saudi video funny