Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 19
Hello, dear friend! My name is Maryanne. I am delighted that I can unite to the entire globe. I live in Netherlands, in the south region. I dream to visit the different countries, to obtain familiarized with appealing individuals.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 13, 2022, 09:36:52 AM »
Whoa plenty of wonderful information.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 24
My name's Vincent Millington but everybody calls me Vincent. I'm from Switzerland. I'm studying at the college (final year) and I play the Air horn for 3 years. Usually I choose songs from my famous films : ). I have two brothers. I like Motor sports, watching TV (NCIS) and Scrapbooking.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 09:37:03 AM »
Thanks a lot! Terrific information!
Logged
Feel free to visit my site; balance of nature