Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 14 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
I'm a 32 years old, married and working at the high school (Environmental Management). In my spare time I'm trying to teach myself Japanese. I've been twicethere and look forward to returning sometime in the future. I like to read, preferably on my kindle. I like to watch The Simpsons and Psych as well as docus about anything astronomical. I enjoy Writing. Stop by my website :: [url=https://Haibersut.com/Pi%C3%A8ce_De_Remorque_Saint]Haibersut.com[/url][img]http://a.rgbimg.com/cache1ogDAT/users/b/ba/ba1969/600/mrpKvk6.jpg[/img]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 05, 2022, 01:58:34 PM »
Thanks a lot. Valuable information!

My homepage - navigate to this website
Logged
Stop by my website: Haibersut.com
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 7
Got nothing to say about me really. I enjoy of finally being a part of this site. I really hope I'm useful at all Also visit my blog post; [url=http://Jipltd.com/index.php?qa=13197&qa_1=collier-argent-925]read article[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 02:00:58 PM »
Seriously lots of fantastic facts.

Also visit my homepage ... https://pitha.Net/index.php?title=User:ValentinBegay46
Logged
My web page - read article