Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 13 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
I'm extremely happy to have discovered this forum. I look forward to helping the community! My name: Keira Parer Age: 26 years old Country: France Home town: La Varenne-Saint-Hilaire ZIP: 94210 Street: 79 Rue Du Clair Bocage
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 05, 2022, 11:24:23 AM »
You covered this really well. Thanks for the in-depth response.
Logged
Feel free to visit my site; Keira
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 44
My name: Herman Cortina Age: 32 years old Country: Australia Home town: Terrica Post code: 4387 Address: 54 Punchs Creek Road
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I now signed up
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 11:25:31 AM »
Regards, An abundance of forum posts!
Logged
Feel free to visit my web page - just click for source