Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 26 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 7
I'm very happy to have found this forum. I look forward to contributing my knowledge! My name: Bernie Christian My age: 23 Country: Great Britain Home town: Winstone Postal code: Gl7 9zj Address: 60 Folkestone Road
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 04, 2022, 04:17:20 PM »
You covered this really good. Thanks for the in-depth response.
Logged
My web page - Bernie
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 29
My name is Dorothy Bieber but everybody calls me Dorothy. I'm from United Kingdom. I'm studying at the college (final year) and I play the Cello for 8 years. Usually I choose songs from the famous films : D. I have two brothers. I love Geocaching, watching movies and Bird watching. Also visit my page :: [url=https://street.wiki/index.php/User:KelliVennard285]Street.wiki[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally registered
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 04:18:14 PM »
Thanks a lot, Numerous data!

Look into my page; Street.wiki
Logged
Feel free to surf to my site :: Street.wiki