Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 14 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
I'm Rickey and I live in a seaside city in northern Norway, Stavanger. I'm 24 and I'm will soon finish my study at Art.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 02, 2022, 10:44:39 AM »
Fantastic info. Kudos!
Logged
My web blog - hyperlink
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 51
Hello from Italy. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Porfirio. I live in a small city called Tocchi in east Italy. I was also born in Tocchi 38 years ago. Married in December year 2012. I'm working at the the office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new girl
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 10:44:59 AM »
Nicely put, Thank you!
Logged
Feel free to surf to my web site My Home Page