Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 15 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 23
I'm a 36 years old and work at the college (Environmental Studies). In my spare time I teach myself Spanish. I've been there and look forward to returning anytime soon. I like to read, preferably on my ipad. I like to watch CSI and The Vampire Diaries as well as docus about nature. I like Cycling.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: October 30, 2022, 07:30:21 AM »
Valuable content, Kudos!
Logged
My blog - 섬씽마사지
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
30 year old Data Coordiator Gerianne Cameli, hailing from Etobicoke enjoys watching movies like Tattooed Life (Irezumi ichidai) and role-playing games. Took a trip to Historic Centre of Salvador de Bahia and drives a Jaguar C-Type.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Prior to joining the agency in 2022, Noriaki was within the IBD at Morgan Stanley FIG team.
Logged