Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Hello World/board!  (Read 49 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
  • View Profile
Hello World/board!
« on: March 02, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »
Hello finally now joining, glad to be in! I'm glad to be here as a final point, going to submit given that I've been studying a extended time.                                                                                       
                                                                           
I've been concerned for a while and have uncovered this area to be a good deal much better subject matter, so it makes sense to ultimately be a contributor!                                                                         
                                                                             
PS, how do I change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol I always am by my phone but not by my computer, even a nutritionist requires so much to keep up to date!
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 29
  • View Profile
Catering Warszawa
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 10:50:51 PM »
Hello       
       
My real Name is Marcus and i want to say heloo to all here :)       
       
 
Check my site below :) 
 
Katering Warszawa
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 29
  • View Profile
Katering
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 10:53:35 PM »
Hello       
       
My real Name is Marcus and i want to say heloo to all here :)       
       
 
Check my site below :) 
 
Catering Warszawa
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 29
  • View Profile
Catering
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 10:54:01 PM »
Hello       
       
My real Name is Marcus and i want to say heloo to all here :)       
       
 
Check my site below :) 
 
Katering
Logged