Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 12 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 40
My name is Luca and I am studying Hotel Administration and Educational Studies at Whitemark / Australia.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: December 09, 2022, 07:15:24 PM »
You actually explained that really well!
Logged
Review my site; تمويل
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 96
Hello, I'm Tyrell, a 29 year old from Hverager?I, Iceland. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Card collecting, Locksport and watching The Vampire Diaries.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I now registered
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2022, 07:16:22 PM »
Cheers. Valuable information.
Logged