Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 15
My name is Jonnie and I am studying Japanese Studies and Computing and Information Science at Schneizlreuth / Germany.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: December 08, 2022, 01:58:36 AM »
Thank you! An abundance of posts.
Logged
Here is my website; Car finance for bad credit
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 57
Hi! My name is Molly and I'm a 22 years old girl from Netherlands.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new one
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 01:59:27 AM »
You have made your stand very clearly..
Logged
Feel free to visit my web page - Emirates NBD