Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 02:51:53 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
Just want to say Hi!
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: Just want to say Hi! (Read 5 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
ASYMyrtle
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 36
I'm Myrtle and I live in a seaside city in northern Brazil, Salvador. I'm 19 and I'm will soon finish my study at Chinese Studies.
Just want to say Hi!
«
on:
November 28, 2022, 12:08:52 PM »
You actually suggested it exceptionally well!
Logged
my site
balance of nature
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »