Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 15 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 9
Hello from Denmark. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Tayla. I live in a small town called Vaggerlose in western Denmark. I was also born in Vaggerlose 32 years ago. Married in February 2010. I'm working at the post office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 28, 2022, 10:21:27 AM »
Kudos, Helpful stuff!
Logged
My blog; Kampus Hijau
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 31
I am Alfred from Czestochowa. I love to play Viola. Other hobbies are Paintball. Here is my homepage; [url=http://geocraft.xyz/index.php/User:RobertoJackman]similar internet site[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 10:22:52 AM »
You said it nicely..

My blog post: Wiki.Presagio.Eu
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
I am Meghan from Hamburg Niendorf. I am learning to play the Dobro. Other hobbies are Sculling or Rowing.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I now signed up
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 10:24:18 AM »
With thanks. Useful information.
Logged