Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 11, 2026, 06:10:31 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
I am the new guy
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: I am the new guy (Read 4 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
PollyBedar
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 30
I'm Polly and I live in Saskatoon. I'm interested in Art, Fencing and German art. I like travelling and watching Two and a Half Men.
I am the new guy
«
on:
November 27, 2022, 02:11:26 PM »
Incredible loads of awesome material!
Logged
Here is my web page ::
Click on en.wikipedia.org
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »