Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 4
My name is King and I am studying Human Ecology and Design and Technology at Sigmaringendorf / Germany. my web blog; [url=https://Wiki.primat.ch/index.php/User:SerenaDickson93]https://Wiki.primat.ch/index.php/User:SerenaDickson93[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 26, 2022, 10:49:48 AM »
This is nicely expressed! !

Review my web blog :: rwx.quest
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 28
Hi, everybody! My name is Bradly. It is a little about myself: I live in Norway, my city of Trondheim. It's called often Eastern or cultural capital of NA. I've married 1 years ago. I have two children - a son (Lizzie) and the daughter (Julienne). We all like Audiophilia.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now registered
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 10:50:52 AM »
You've made your point quite clearly..
Logged
My web page - trustpilot.com