Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 09, 2026, 10:22:14 AM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
I am the new guy
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: I am the new guy (Read 6 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
ShaneLEstr
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 14
Hello from Switzerland. I'm glad to be here. My first name is Sheryl. I live in a town called Baden in east Switzerland. I was also born in Baden 37 years ago. Married in March 2007. I'm working at the the office.
I am the new guy
«
on:
November 22, 2022, 07:16:14 AM »
Wonderful posts, Regards!
Logged
my web blog:
Capital One
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »