Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 7 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
Hi! My name is Kaylene and I'm a 18 years old boy from Bleiswijk.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 22, 2022, 04:10:54 AM »
You mentioned it wonderfully!
Logged
Also visit my web-site ... personal finance dave ramsey
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 4
Hello from France. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Erna. I live in a city called Bourg-En-Bresse in nothern France. I was also born in Bourg-En-Bresse 24 years ago. Married in April year 2001. I'm working at the college.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hi.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 04:11:48 AM »
Appreciate it, A good amount of info!
Logged
Feel free to surf to my web blog; Kampus Hijau