Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 09, 2026, 09:36:21 AM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
Just wanted to say Hello!
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: Just wanted to say Hello! (Read 9 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
WillieAmpt
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 2
Hello, I'm Bernd, a 24 year old from Ozoir-La-Ferriere, France. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Surfing, RC cars and watching Breaking Bad.
Just wanted to say Hello!
«
on:
November 22, 2022, 03:39:28 AM »
Thanks a lot! Great stuff!
Logged
Feel free to visit my page -
تمويل
COBLouisa7
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello! I'm Swedish female :). I really like Travel!
I am the new girl
«
Reply #1 on:
November 22, 2022, 03:39:47 AM »
Very well expressed without a doubt. !
Logged
Have a look at my web site -
Kampus Hijau
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »