Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
Hi, everybody! My name is Evonne. It is a little about myself: I live in Australia, my city of Makin. It's called often Eastern or cultural capital of SA. I've married 1 years ago. I have two children - a son (Ferne) and the daughter (Emelia). We all like Tour skating.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 15, 2022, 05:18:47 PM »
You made your stand pretty well..
Logged
My homepage: prnewswire.com
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello! I am Rory. I am delighted that I can unite to the entire globe. I live in Switzerland, in the NA region. I dream to visit the different nations, to obtain acquainted with interesting individuals.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new girl
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 05:21:09 PM »
Truly a good deal of fantastic facts!
Logged