Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Im glad I now signed up  (Read 6 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 38
I'm a 40 years old, married and working at the high school (Dramatic Literature and History). In my free time I learn Korean. I've been twicethere and look forward to go there sometime near future. I love to read, preferably on my ipad. I like to watch Sons of Anarchy and NCIS as well as docus about anything technological. I love Speed skating. Feel free to surf to my website :: [url=http://Ironblow.bplaced.net/index.php?mod=users&action=view&id=1185871]http://Ironblow.bplaced.net/index.php?mod=users&action=view&id=1185871[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I now signed up
« on: November 14, 2022, 02:01:15 AM »
This is nicely expressed. !

Feel free to visit my website: https://street.wiki/index.php/User:ElissaGagner2