Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 8 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 38
I'm very happy to have found this forum. I look forward to contributing my knowledge! Name: Helene Aronson My age: 28 years old Country: Austria Town: Lindsberg ZIP: 9782 Address: Pottenbrunner Hauptstrasse 6
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 06, 2022, 09:02:55 PM »
Really cool! I'm glad I found the answer here.
Logged
my blog post Helene
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
Hi there! :) My name is Angelika, I'm a student studying Social Studies from Kingston, Canada. my blog; [url=https://Sarscoviki.app.vanderbilt.edu/wiki/User:CindiCarvalho]Sarscoviki.App.vanderbilt.edu[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 09:04:02 PM »
Regards, I appreciate this.

Take a look at my web site :: urbino.Fh-joanneum.at
Logged