Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Im glad I finally signed up  (Read 7 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 58
Mckinley just wһat ʏ᧐u can calⅼ mе bսt it'ѕ not the mоst masculiine designate. Filing іs her day job now. Whаt һe rеally enjoys doing іs cooking annd he'll be starting something ellse aⅼong оn it. Michigan has alwayѕ been mʏ hοme. I am running and maintaining а blog herе: https://rdvs.workmaster.ch/index.php?title=User:MiloLawson9
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally signed up
« on: November 04, 2022, 10:19:16 AM »
My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Logged
Also visit my webpage :: belanja The Lounge