Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 10:34:32 AM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
I am the new guy
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: I am the new guy (Read 9 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
GiuseppeWo
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
Hello, I'm Giuseppe, a 19 year old from Mainstone, United Kingdom. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Motor sports, Jukskei and watching Doctor Who.
I am the new guy
«
on:
November 02, 2022, 11:03:23 AM »
You said it adequately.!
Logged
Also visit my page -
just click the up coming page
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »