Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 14 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
My name is Milagros (50 years old) and my hobbies are Jogging and Jewelry making.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: November 02, 2022, 05:09:14 AM »
Whoa loads of good tips.
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 46
Hello, dear friend! My name is Jonelle. I smile that I can unite to the entire globe. I live in Denmark, in the south region. I dream to check out the various countries, to obtain acquainted with intriguing individuals.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 05:09:23 AM »
Terrific material, Appreciate it!
Logged
Look at my homepage ... balance of nature