Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 14 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 31
Hello from United Kingdom. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Lawanna. I live in a small town called Nuthampstead in nothern United Kingdom. I was also born in Nuthampstead 27 years ago. Married in March year 2011. I'm working at the post office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: October 28, 2022, 03:24:36 PM »
You said it adequately.!
Logged
Feel free to visit my homepage us.amazon.com
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
I'm Alina and I live in Frederiksberg C. I'm interested in Environmental Studies, Art collecting and Norwegian art. I like to travel and reading fantasy.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new girl
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 03:28:25 PM »
Beneficial content Thank you.
Logged
Visit my web site ... www.mapquest.com