Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 8 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 74
Hello, dear friend! My name is Kit. I am satisfied that I can unify to the whole world. I live in Switzerland, in the south region. I dream to head to the various nations, to get acquainted with fascinating people.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: December 15, 2022, 11:35:56 PM »
You said it adequately..
Logged
Full Member
***
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 121
My name is Hester Esquivel. I life in Gjettum (Norway).
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally signed up
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 11:39:21 PM »
You mentioned this superbly.
Logged
Here is my blog post :: 우리카지노