Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 13 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 82
Hi there! :) My name is Toni, I'm a student studying Environmental Studies from Schwarza, Germany.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: December 08, 2022, 03:48:14 AM »
Fantastic forum posts. Kudos!
Logged
my page; 청주안마
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 45
I'm Maxwell (19) from Bicknor, Great Britain. I'm learning Spanish literature at a local university and I'm just about to graduate. I have a part time job in a post office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now registered
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 03:49:01 AM »
Fine content Kudos.
Logged
My blog post ... قروض