Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 12 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 50
Not much to write about me I think. Yes! Im a part of barawsugbo.com. I just wish I am useful in one way here.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: December 08, 2022, 02:44:03 AM »
Cheers. I value it.
Logged
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 52
I’m Britt from Otterup doing my final year engineering in Athletics and Physical Education. I did my schooling, secured 92% and hope to find someone with same interests in Jukskei.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hi.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 02:44:28 AM »
Regards. An abundance of write ups!
Logged
My blog: Mashreq