Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 04:59:36 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
I am the new guy
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: I am the new guy (Read 4 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
MathiasBar
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 2
Hello, I'm Junko, a 28 year old from Vejle, Denmark. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Footbag, Computer programming and watching 2 Broke Girls.
I am the new guy
«
on:
November 26, 2022, 08:53:30 PM »
You said it very well..
Logged
my website
nhà thầu xây dựng uy tín
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »