Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 21 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
I'm Emilie and I live in Gamle Fredrikstad. I'm interested in Creative Writing, Bird watching and Danish art. I like travelling and watching Doctor Who.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 23, 2022, 03:20:44 PM »
Very well spoken certainly. .
Logged
Feel free to surf to my website; saudi video songs
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 3
I'm Lizzie (29) from Littleton, Australia. I'm learning French literature at a local college and I'm just about to graduate. I have a part time job in a backery.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hi!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 03:21:07 PM »
Thanks. Quite a lot of material.
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 11
I am Antje and was born on 23 November 1975. My hobbies are Audiophilia and Nordic skating.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hi!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 03:21:08 PM »
Many thanks. Numerous advice.
Logged
Visit my blog post: متجر فيب