Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 23
My name is Jorg (26 years old) and my hobbies are Rock climbing and Baking.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 22, 2022, 04:58:38 PM »
With thanks, I appreciate this.
Logged
Feel free to visit my web page التمويل
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 39
I'm a 40years old, married and work at the high school ([url=https://www.deer-digest.com/?s=Environmental]Environmental[/url] Management). In my spare time I try to learn Korean. I've been there and look forward to go there anytime soon. I love to read, preferably on my ebook reader. I really love to watch Family Guy and [url=http://osearch.org/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=Telegra.ph%2FZip-Download-Caitlin-Rose-CAZIMI-Free-Album-Download-11-21]Telegra.ph/Zip-Download-Caitlin-Rose-CAZIMI-Free-Album-Download-11-21[/url] Modern Family as well as docus about anything technological. I like Origami. Check out my blog post; [url=https://telegra.ph/MP3-Download-Thaiboy-Digital-Back-2-Life-New-Album-New-Release-11-21]Urgent care for kids[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I finally signed up
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 04:58:50 PM »
Many thanks! I like it.

my homepage - Traumatic Brain Injury
Logged
Also visit my web page Urgent care for kids