Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 11, 2026, 04:13:29 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
I am the new one
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: I am the new one (Read 6 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
WesleyAlmo
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 21
Hello, I'm Kurtis, a 21 year old from Tocco Casauria, Italy. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Fencing, Gaming and watching 2 Broke Girls.
I am the new one
«
on:
November 22, 2022, 04:58:24 PM »
Nicely expressed really! .
Logged
Also visit my site ::
MAS financial directory
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »