Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 18 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
My name is Lorene from Utrecht doing my final year engineering in American Politics. I did my schooling, secured 71% and hope to find someone with same interests in Gaming.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 22, 2022, 07:12:58 AM »
Thanks a lot, I enjoy it!
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 9
Kathi is my name but I never really liked that name. One of his favorite hobbies is collecting kites but he's been taking on new things lately. Kentucky is where his home is. My job is really a stock control and order filler but I've always wanted my very business. I am running and maintaining a blog here: https://ketocutxs.com Feel free to surf to my web-site; [url=https://ketocutxs.com]Focus Q Elite Review[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now registered
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 07:13:12 AM »
Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the issues. It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing!

Feel free to visit my website; Focus Q Elite Reviews
Logged
Look at my web blog - Focus Q Elite Review