Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 27
Hello from Italy. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Lettie. I live in a town called San Lorenzo Del Vallo in western Italy. I was also born in San Lorenzo Del Vallo 20 years ago. Married in March year 2003. I'm working at the post office.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: November 22, 2022, 03:11:05 AM »
You said it perfectly.!
Logged
Check out my web-site What is the best funding source?
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 2
I'm Fanny and I live in a seaside city in northern Italy, San Lorenzo Di Sant'egidio. I'm 35 and I'm will soon finish my study at Social Service.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now signed up
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 03:12:45 AM »
Nicely put. Many thanks.
Logged
My web blog - تمويل