Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 9 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 23
I'm a 47 years old and working at the college (Nutritional Sciences). In my spare time I try to learn French. I've been twicethere and look forward to go there sometime near future. I love to read, preferably on my beloved Kindle. I really love to watch NCIS and Supernatural as well as docus about nature. I love Leaf collecting and pressing. Take a look at my web-site: [url=https://ganz.wiki/index.php/User:FernBozeman7]https://ganz.wiki/index.php/User:FernBozeman7[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 20, 2022, 11:49:55 AM »
Cheers. Numerous stuff!

my blog post ... Staging.cirms.org
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
I am Gregorio and was born on 6 October 1975. My hobbies are Locksport and Association football.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally registered
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 11:50:31 AM »
Lovely material. Kudos.
Logged
Feel free to surf to my web-site personal finance manager (vetiverhairspa.com)