Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 10:34:25 AM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
Just want to say Hi!
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: Just want to say Hi! (Read 5 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
PearlFunk
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 2
Hello from Italy. I'm glad to be here. My first name is Brianna. I live in a small town called Confienza in western Italy. I was also born in Confienza 30 years ago. Married in October year 2001. I'm working at the the office.
Just want to say Hi!
«
on:
November 17, 2022, 07:13:48 AM »
Fine information, With thanks!
Logged
Feel free to surf to my web blog ... زفاف عروس (
Click On this page
)
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »