Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 10, 2026, 09:27:23 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
I am the new girl
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: I am the new girl (Read 9 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
DeneenQ340
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 19
Hello from Netherlands. I'm glad to came across you. My first name is Sherrill. I live in a city called Wanroij in east Netherlands. I was also born in Wanroij 34 years ago. Married in March 2000. I'm working at the post office.
I am the new girl
«
on:
November 17, 2022, 12:31:39 AM »
Useful write ups, Thanks!
Logged
Have a look at my web-site ...
the history of the quran
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »