Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 24 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 8
Name: Lan Harmon My age: 22 Country: Italy Town: Bolzaneto Post code: 16162 Street: Via Agostino Depretis 40
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: November 15, 2022, 04:37:46 PM »
You actually said that really well.
Logged
My homepage ... saudi video funny
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hi there! :) My name is Shari, I'm a student studying Earth Sciences from Netherthird, Great Britain.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 04:40:04 PM »
Really plenty of superb advice.
Logged
My page saudi video
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 8
My name is Charline Flanders but everybody calls me Charline. I'm from Sweden. I'm studying at the college (2nd year) and I play the Harp for 3 years. Usually I choose music from the famous films :D. I have two brothers. I like Tennis, watching movies and Knapping.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I finally registered
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 04:40:27 PM »
Very good stuff, Thank you.
Logged
Here is my web site :: فيب
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 10
Hello! I am Rory. I am delighted that I can unite to the entire globe. I live in Switzerland, in the NA region. I dream to visit the different nations, to obtain acquainted with interesting individuals.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now signed up
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 04:40:28 PM »
Cheers! Fantastic information.
Logged