Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 12
I'm Tabatha and I live in a seaside city in northern Netherlands, Enschede. I'm 34 and I'm will soon finish my study at American Studies.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: November 15, 2022, 10:23:23 AM »
You actually revealed this really well.
Logged
my web blog: فيب
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 21
Hi, everybody! My name is Maik. It is a little about myself: I live in Australia, my city of Gifford Hill. It's called often Northern or cultural capital of SA. I've married 2 years ago. I have 2 children - a son (Damion) and the daughter (Shani). We all like Singing. my blog post - [url=http://www.geocraft.xyz/index.php/User:QXQIvan25688730]http://www.geocraft.xyz/index.php/User:QXQIvan25688730[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new girl
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 10:23:28 AM »
Thank you! Quite a lot of postings!

Look at my homepage read this post from www.wikei.org