Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 25 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 4
My name is Grover and I am studying Film Studies and Environmental Studies at Serrapetrona / Italy.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: November 14, 2022, 05:03:21 PM »
Incredible a good deal of fantastic knowledge!
Logged
Have a look at my homepage ... how to quit smoking weed
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 88
Rashad Bynum iss title һe likes too be called with ɑnd feels comfortable ѡhen people uѕe the full name. Foг yeɑrs he's been living іn Maine but һiѕ wife ԝants tһem to relocate. As a girl tһe things i rеally likе is to attempt tօ do archery tһere iѕn't any ᴡould never ցive uрward. Ι am currently a іnformation systems officer for doing veryy ɡood financially. See what'ѕ new on his website hеre: http://www.missionca.org/board/3553184
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 05:03:36 PM »
Spot on with this write-up, I honestly think this website needs much more attention. I?ll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the advice!
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 5
I'm a 50 years old, married and work at the high school (Computing and Information Science). In my spare time I'm trying to teach myself Spanish. I have been twicethere and look forward to go there sometime near future. I like to read, preferably on my beloved Kindle. I like to watch NCIS and 2 Broke Girls as well as documentaries about anything technological. I enjoy Gaming.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now signed up
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 05:03:49 PM »
With thanks! Very good information!
Logged