Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: I am the new guy  (Read 8 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 35
Hіs name is Quincy Pick but he never really liked that title. Filing is what I do. Playing crochеt is what love causing. Some time aɡo I chose to live in Delaѡare however noѡ I'm considering other choices. She's not goood at desіgn but yοu'll probably decide to checҝ her website: https://gurye.multiiq.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice&wr_id=107406
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« on: November 06, 2022, 06:28:40 AM »
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Many thanks
Logged
Also visit my webpage; hening