Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
October 11, 2026, 05:32:08 PM
Welcome,
Guest
Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!
Baraw Sugbo Community
>
Main Baraw Sugbo Board
>
Baraw Sugbo Showcase
>
Just want to say Hi!
« previous
next »
Pages: [
1
]
Print
Author
Topic: Just want to say Hi! (Read 7 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
MeriEbersb
Newbie
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 35
I'm Meri and I live in a seaside city in northern Denmark, Kobenhavn V. I'm 24 and I'm will soon finish my study at Creative Writing.
Just want to say Hi!
«
on:
November 04, 2022, 01:32:26 PM »
Terrific stuff, Appreciate it.
Logged
Have a look at my blog ...
please click the next webpage
Pages: [
1
]
Print
« previous
next »