Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 25 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
I'm Alina and I live in Frederiksberg C. I'm interested in Environmental Studies, Art collecting and Norwegian art. I like to travel and reading fantasy.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: October 28, 2022, 11:53:12 AM »
You said this really well.
Logged
Visit my web site ... www.mapquest.com
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 43
I'm Danielle and I live in Danville. I'm interested in Playwriting, Jewelry making and Dutch art. I like to travel and reading fantasy.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 11:53:36 AM »
Point very well regarded.!
Logged
Feel free to surf to my blog; Amazon website
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 1
My name is Philip (32 years old) and my hobbies are Worldbuilding and College football.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hi.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 11:54:14 AM »
Kudos! A good amount of information.
Logged