Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 18 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 17
My name: Jayne Waldo My age: 19 years old Country: Great Britain City: Llanharry ZIP: Cf72 6gq Address: 56 Constitution St
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: October 23, 2022, 09:35:33 PM »
Thank you. Ample forum posts!
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 23
I am Lachlan from Denver studying Integrated International Studies. I did my schooling, secured 70% and hope to find someone with same interests in Nordic skating.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally signed up
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 09:36:35 PM »
Nicely spoken without a doubt! .
Logged
Feel free to visit my site ... Linkedin's website