Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 72
Hi, everybody! I'm Danish female :D. I really love Arrested Development!
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: December 08, 2022, 03:57:52 AM »
Appreciate it, A lot of content.
Logged
Also visit my web blog :: trading binary options on nadex scam
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 27
Hello! My name is Tammie. It is a little about myself: I live in United States, my city of Indianapolis. It's called often Northern or cultural capital of IN. I've married 3 years ago. I have 2 children - a son (Demetria) and the daughter (Rena). We all like Paintball.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new guy
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 03:57:56 AM »
Valuable stuff Many thanks!
Logged