Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!  (Read 12 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 46
I am Joey from Wroclaw. I love to play Guitar. Other hobbies are Driving.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello!
« on: December 08, 2022, 01:09:36 AM »
Many thanks. Quite a lot of data!
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 8
My name is Dong Hanran but everybody calls me Dong. I'm from Netherlands. I'm studying at the college (1st year) and I play the Lute for 6 years. Usually I choose music from the famous films :D. I have two sister. I like Nordic skating, [url=https://Theripper93.com/wiki/index.php/Comment_Faire_Pr%C3%83_venir_La_Condensation_Sur_Les_Fen%C3%83%C2%AAtres]Wikivivarium.It[/url] watching TV (Supernatural) and Sculling or Rowing. Stop by my web-site ... [url=https://Wikivivarium.it/Manuale/index.php?title=Conseils_Sur_Comment_Pr%C3%83_venir_La_Condensation_Sur_Les_Fen%C3%83%C2%AAtres_De_La_Maison]https://Wikivivarium.it/Manuale/index.php?title=Conseils_Sur_Comment_Pr%C3%83_venir_La_Condensation_Sur_Les_Fen%C3%83%C2%AAtres_De_La_Maison[/url][img]https://freestocks.org/fs/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/fence-1024x683.jpg[/img]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
I am the new one
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 01:10:00 AM »
You've made the point!

My website ... Yeshicai.com