Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello!  (Read 8 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 35
I'm a 31 years old, married and study at the college (Arts). In my free time I teach myself Turkish. I have been twicethere and look forward to go there sometime in the future. I love to read, preferably on my beloved Kindle. I really love to watch Bones and Arrested Development as well as documentaries about nature. I enjoy Board sports.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello!
« on: December 08, 2022, 12:15:56 AM »
You mentioned that fantastically.
Logged
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 21
Ꭲerra is what рeoplee call me on the othеr handd nevger really liked that name. Researching cryptographuy is the only hobby my cousin ⅾoesn't agree to. Invoicіng iis what he d᧐es fօr a fulol time income. His family lives in Houston. I am running and maіntaining a blog here: https://mainzhanin.korean.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=free&wr_id=68303
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally signed up
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 12:16:09 AM »
I am glad to be a visitant of this complete weblog, thanks for this rare information!